Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pinjam bridal magazine kau?

My friend L sibuk nak kahwin this November, with all the wedding preparations..its only a month away. I'm sure she's super excited. Nak pinjam my Ratu Sehari mags http://www.ratusehari.com.my/main.asp, wanna look at the wedding dais designs so she can show her dais designer. I get it, coz I too tied the knot last June (4 months ago), get the feeling excited and all..But the wedding event is just one day, or a few days (including solemnization & bridegroom's reception)..and it seems so sekejap..it just flies by. The preparation is tedious but fun, and is more fun than the real actual wedding itself . haha. We brides sangat poyo prepare, last last kahwin, and then...banyak challenges ahead to face..Kena seek help and advice, join marriage forums, go for counselling..For many  , the wedding is such a big deal, for me, (a minority ) its tiring and unnecessary headache. I wouldn't want to do it all over again. For my brothers if they wanna get married, I advised them siap siap, You go book 2 tables at the Chinese restaraunt. That's it. 
Seronok la tengok my friend running here and there trying to get the preparations in order, see her anticipation, so I won't burst her happy, if a bit disillusioned bubble. Because marriage is never what you think it is or expect it to be.

2 comments :

  1. nw u can be wedding planner's caunselor..congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i would counsel...this is my advice..Don't commit to marriage.

    ReplyDelete