Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SAMAN parking kereta Uni..FRUSTRATING

I went to my old Uni during my MC leave day to settle my parking summonses. If dont settle , kononnye cannot graduate/convo. They gave me letter for 4 summonses with a few cases ..i didnt understand what 'kes' is. And they said each one pay RM 25. So i totaled it to be RM 100. Went there, ask for less penalty also cannot. They totaled up all the damn cases to 13 cases..so total penalty became RM 325. All blood rushing to my face I said i dont have that much $. They ask me how much is my 'budget'..I said 100.. Another lady pegawai gave me discount to 10 cases = RM 225. Bloody hell.
I said u dont provide enough parking for my faculty.And told them stupid car sticker tak change within a few weeks (still within semester) also kena saman ke?
All STUDENTS Must Pay whatever amount if not cannot Graduate.
But Lecturers / Staff / Kontrak Staff if dont pay, tak kena apa2. Takde pulak they cannot Naik pangkat if dont pay saman..Actually they all tak kena saman coz they work for the uni. So people who actually earn a Salary, tak kena saman, and no need to pay. But Students who DONT EARN $, and PAY STUDY FEES to the university must pay a HEFTY SUM bcoz the Uni cannot provide enuff for the students or visitors. But visitors kena saman also no need to pay coz their car is Not registered with the uni.
Good going..thanks for the Help, uni...
So now maybe i wont attend the convocation (fee RM 170), coz $ all gone to pay saman.
Bahagian 'Keselamatan' go all out to saman students, when they cannot even address the issue of sexual harassment though there has been our written complaints every year, including witnesses and victims.
Good job.

No comments :

Post a Comment